Today’s information attacks are a profitable business enterprise and are often controlled by organized crime syndicates. A growing number of sophisticated cybercrime business models, including the emergence of criminal enterprises, are built around selling tools and services for launching network attacks, rather than simply selling information gained from attacks.
Laindigo provides one of the industry’s most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolios of products and solutions. Our threat-centric and operational approach to security reduces complexity, while providing superior visibility, continuous control, and advanced threat protection across the extended network and the entire attack continuum.
Laindigo basic requirement security equipment’s:
- Anti-virus, anti-spyware and Email Security
- Firewall, to block unauthorized access to your network
- Intrusion prevention systems (IPS/IDS), to identify fast-spreading threats, such as zero-day or zero-hour attacks
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), to provide secure remote access
- NGN (Next Generation Network)
- NAC (Network Access Control)
- Logger and Pentest
Laindigo Specific Services:
Laindigo provides a full cycle of services from assessing customer system and environment to deploy, tune, train and support.